|At Arizona Case, we will work with you to create the right design for your store. This usually begins with a floor plan. Simply Fax or Email us a simple or detailed sketch of the store layout, with a rough idea of case placement, and any other requirements for review.|
Here are some questions and common features to think about.
2. ‑Lights. We can outfit showcases with halogen or fluorescent lighting, front and rear.
3. ‑Electrical. Wiring can be as
basic as a
4. ‑Mirrored ends and doors. This can help with illumination, cut out distractions, reinforce a theme and create a spacious feel to the case.
5. ‑Laminate finish. Upgrading to a
high pressure laminate adds durability to your cases, as well as adding
6. ‑Flush front. Create more storage and a cleaner look by bringing the base in line with the glass.
7. ‑Storage. Initially just open space, the area beneath the display can be doors, drawers or any combination thereof.
8. ‑Floorboards. Fabric covered
floorboards can be made for your cases to match your store's decor, your
displays, or to highlight certain lines.